The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update from Arina on condition

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arina

Arina

Update from Arina on condition Empty
PostSubject: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 pm

So a few of the guild members know that I am going through some tests to see whats wrong with my throat
the first prospective problem was that I may have Zenkers Diverticulm, but, that has been ruled out.
But now, I just got back from the doctors and after a look at my throat and the finding of a smal hole, Zenkers is no longer an option
turns out i may have something called Pyriform Sinus Fistula, or its also called Brancial Cleft Sinus.
Im going to be going to get a CATscan next thursday and we'll just see what happens from there
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 pm

I hope that everything will be okays for you x.x

Remember we luffs yew! cat
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:13 pm

so what you might have is better then the other one right?
or worse? idk =_(
Back to top Go down
Arina

Arina

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Not sure, sounds worse to me becase there have been less cases of it
The hospital i went to did a paper on it and only found 8 cases. And that was the largest number of cases found in the world
so uh
its rare XD
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Oh my dear ><

Well I hope it turns out all okay
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Please be ok Arina =)
Back to top Go down
Arina

Arina

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:50 pm

What really sucks is, its so rare that I cant do research on it on the internet, like i could with the Zenkers thing, so im stuck in the dark
but hopefull things will be a-ok
the only problems i know of are if there's like a cysts in the hole or something
otherwise their going to burn the hole closed (I forgot the word for it) or stitch it closed. As long as there isint anything in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:35 pm

i'll see what i can do on research on the com and in the library...we don't need you to die on us
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 pm

What a way to put it Sd @_@
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:45 pm

i found this...it kinda sorta gives ya a rundown on what they might do to remove the fistula...i'll edit this page with anything new that i find out

http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/article/199911/000019991199A0153095.php

just a rundown on what it is

http://www.springerlink.com/content/e173578m83812704/

some conditions that might be expirienced with PSF

high fever, sore throat, dysphagia, odynophagia, dyspnea, and painful mass in the left neck
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:55 pm

i hate doing research but i know how to do it and get lots of results...as you can tell with the 3 links i already put and the small list of supposed symptoms
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Way to go Sdhorm =)
thumbs up man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:38 pm

im still gonna be doing more...i don't want arina to have to deal with possible death...that wouldn't be good for any of us
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 pm

that would make me a very sad Ezk =____________(
Back to top Go down
Arina

Arina

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Aw guys dont get sad, Im not dead yet :c

and i'll only die if theres some complication or it gets infected, i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 pm

well don't worry...i'll get you all the info i can find so you know what your goin through, and what you'll go through later and for the removal surgery ^^
Back to top Go down
Arina

Arina

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 pm

okies ^^ thanks horm
Back to top Go down
EdgarGrimfang

EdgarGrimfang

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Arina wrote:
okies ^^ thanks horm

Alright guys, me and Frey are putting together a fund for her as a get well gift/well wishes. Anyone and everyone who wishes to donate for her, PM either me or Frey on how you can help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Arina wrote:
okies ^^ thanks horm

it's Sd...not horm...and np

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
Alright guys, me and Frey are putting together a fund for her as a get well gift/well wishes. Anyone and everyone who wishes to donate for her, PM either me or Frey on how you can help.

my gift is gettin her info on things...so im good
Back to top Go down
Arina

Arina

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:23 am

d-donate? Fund? -stands there in shock-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:01 am

we're you friends...we wanna do whatever we can to help ya get through this
Back to top Go down
EdgarGrimfang

EdgarGrimfang

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:43 am

Arina wrote:
d-donate? Fund? -stands there in shock-

Heck yes! People get gifts and well wishes when they are sick, its like...a rule. But nah we do it to because you mean alot to this guild and we want you to get better as soon as humanly possible. That and I don't want to "fall" again ;_;
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 am

That "CAT" made you fall last time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:49 am

whatever.. ill help with the get well gift ... heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update from Arina on condition   Update from Arina on condition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update from Arina on condition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next