The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Momma Frey needs some help x.x

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

Momma Frey needs some help x.x Empty
PostSubject: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:13 pm

This is my first time making a forum for a guild so help me out guys! Very Happy We made this forum since the guild is just about at max capacity so if you think the forum needs something else to make it great please let me know! Very Happy

Last edited by Freyja Grimfang on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I have a couple of suggestions;

"Suggestion-Topic, help us make the guild better!"

"WoE-Topic, plans for WoE, who defends, who attacks."

"Chit-Chat, talk about random RO- or NonRO-related stuff."

"Report, tell us about guild-members that are being mean, annoying, and/or stupid."

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down
EdgarGrimfang

EdgarGrimfang

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Toft wrote:
I have a couple of suggestions;

"Suggestion-Topic, help us make the guild better!"

"WoE-Topic, plans for WoE, who defends, who attacks."

"Chit-Chat, talk about random RO- or NonRO-related stuff."

"Report, tell us about guild-members that are being mean, annoying, and/or stupid."

That's all for now.

I second that notion. Also a guild code of conduct would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:37 pm

I would suggest a Art section, everything else seems to be covered.

Sdhorm, Arina, and Hikaru all are artists and they might share some pics they made =P
Back to top Go down
Arina

Arina

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 pm

I would love to be able to share some art on here, and Im sure if there are any other artists in the guild they would love this aswell.

I think we should also make a fourm to work out all the time differences so it will be easier to plan
are there any apps we can link to or something that tells time differences and such?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:03 pm

i second the art thread...but note i need money...so guildies simply get a 50% discount from the prices i have in the regular art thread Razz

lol!

i loves these extra emoticoms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 pm

oh also we would need to put up rules and also make usergroups for everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

All great Suggestions!

I made the forums kind of in a hurry before work today so It's obviously not finished ><

I will work on it some more through out the week, because I have school, work, homework, and such :O
So bare with me here, I'm not trying to leave suggestions out, I'm just trying to work the forum into my busy schedule Very Happy

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:57 am

Arina wrote:
I would love to be able to share some art on here, and Im sure if there are any other artists in the guild they would love this aswell.

I think we should also make a fourm to work out all the time differences so it will be easier to plan
are there any apps we can link to or something that tells time differences and such?

Well the forum time is set to Ed and me's time which is like 2 hours behind Reign's time I think 0.0

I'll look into it though..it would be nice to have everyone know when to be on and stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:00 am

<_< i will not call you momma Frey
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:02 am

ahh it's just a joke kinda between me and ed since i'm always having to break up fights XD

Plus that would mean Ezk is my husband if he's your dad 0.0

Tooooo weird.... Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 am

XD lols
haha. he just acts like it. he also said he feels like it sometimes >_>
lol ahem~ but yeaaaah i knows lol
still wont call u momma tho XD
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:26 pm

I thought I was the grandfather.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:27 pm

ooh no the Godfather!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:42 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:58 pm

change the introduction page to a introduction / farwell page
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 pm

But...that's so sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:10 am

what bouta Screenshot one? <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:07 am

we need a farwell thread too...
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 am

I'll try and work on this guys...as I've said I have school and work and WoE took up my whole night last night ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:20 am

lol take your sweet time it dont matter ~~
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Okay guys!

I added some more of your ideas so please put them to use :3

I'll still try and look into a time difference calculator of some kind for the forums >< haven't really had time to search

Otherwise enjoy guys bounce

Update:

I moved some threads around too so don't freak out that your thread is missing ;D just look where it would make the most sense to be...well the most sense to me anyway...which might not make a whole lotta sense... XD

ANOTHER UPDATE

I put usergroups in...so now only members can read the guild notices and WoE threads! :3

More suggestions appreciated <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:32 am

a recycle thread...so we can put closed crap we don't need to be seeing
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 am

Already been suggested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Momma Frey needs some help x.x   Momma Frey needs some help x.x I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momma Frey needs some help x.x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Welcome To The Knights of Fenris! :: Help!-
Jump to: