The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

art to buy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:08 am

gimme a screenie and i'll see what i can do for a drawing...i will only do busts for 500k...500k is half price since you are all my guildies and guildies of ally guilds...hope to get plenty of orders...ed and frey get 3 for free since they are the mods and the greatest people that i know in the guild mainly because they were nice enough to take me back into the guild 2 times
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:14 am

hehe /pat Aint lill Sd cute <3 lmao
jk jk jk~
but meh i would like to see what ya draw '_'
theen maaaaybe i maaaay get u to draw me somthing =P
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 am

go to my art thread on the regular reign fourms...i have 2 drawins there...ignore the full tho...it's not even finished
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:19 am

i do prefer cute drawings...buuuuut i suppose i can get ya to draw me lol
hmm guess when i decide to farm some zeny ill get one lol
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:21 am

1st customer = free Razz specially friends like you ^^ i'll see what i can to make it "cute" if ya want but dont expect it to be good as cute tho
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

lol do just however ya wanna~ ^.^ and a okay pic of my guy is my avatar on reign forums hehe
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:48 pm

too intracite and it's a half body...im only doing busts and your avi pic is too dark for me to make a bust drawing
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 pm

I think Hitaru meant his Avi on the Reign RO forums...it like a screenie of his char in game :O
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm

oh...he shoulda said so
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 pm

lol...
I DID say so <_<
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 pm

art to buy Photo170

this is somethin i drew in color...i need requests and payments...and hitaru...i need a pic posted somewhere on this fourms...im only using the regular reignonline.net for getting silvercoins...nothing else
Back to top Go down

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 am

uck fiine ill put one in theen -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

art to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: art to buy   art to buy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

art to buy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Random :: Art Studio-
Jump to: