The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!

Go down 
+2
Soranath
Majik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Majik

Majik

BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Probably something that I go looking for most often, and end up asking a lot of stupid questions about, is character builds. I have only ever played a Wizard seriously, but I think posting the builds for your character and or reasons why you did it that way would be cool o.o
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Majik wrote:
Probably something that I go looking for most often, and end up asking a lot of stupid questions about, is character builds. I have only ever played a Wizard seriously, but I think posting the builds for your character and or reasons why you did it that way would be cool o.o
get 230-somethign Int
maybe 10 STR to carry junk,
150 Dex (duh)
rest = vit?

Never played a wizard XD
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:33 pm

I think he meant builds in general steve o.o lol

i.e My Emp breaking SinX build Very Happy
Which i don't know off the top of my head XD
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:00 am

-cracks open "Simple Guide of Archers For Dummies"-

Let's see here, it says... 255 dex, enough agi for 196 apsd, and then the rest into vit with some str and int if prefered. Hmm, that wasn't so bad. Of course, crit snipers are a different story. One that I don't have enough experience with just yet to share. =x
Back to top Go down
Majik

Majik

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:23 am

Yes, I meant more just builds in general. lol Wizard is pretty simple, max int, 150 dex and whatver else is preference...

I'm actualy workin on a Minstrel right now and playing around with it o.o not only Stats but skills... trying to see what would be good for support
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:50 am

So a general tip for you guys~

maxing any stat is a big NO NO
250 is pushing it, i usually go no higher then 240 myself

The reason behind that is that why sink sooo many of your stat points into upping, say your strength, by an extra 5-10 pts...yeah in theory it sounds good...but the points could most likely be served better else where, where the points aren't so heavy.

Here's my example...This is my LK's build ATM somewhat of a hybrid crit/vit build (She's a two handed LK)

STR-200
AGI-170
VIT-122
INT-2
DEX-130
LUK-150

I don't really like to specialize in one stat if you couldn't tell XD

I'm not saying I'm like a god at builds...I'm still learning, Ed has taught me everything i know ^^
So I'll try to direct him towards this thread
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
Soranath

Soranath

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:16 am

So the 12 feet of dangling fury was your 2H sword?
not the thing..................
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:38 am

Well, my sole benefit is my range and my ranged damage, so I don't see why not max out my dex. It's not like any other stat will really benefit me. More vit just means I might be able to survive *1* more hit in a storm of BB spam, so I don't see the point. Oh well, I'm awful at PvP to begin with anyways so my words probably shouldn't be heeded at all from the start.
Back to top Go down
Amati

Amati

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:25 pm

For my sniper, I'm an Auto-Blitz Beat/Crit build.

20 STR to carry stuff.
207 AGI for the AGI-ness, flee, and ASPD. 196 ASPD is good. Very good.
110 VIT for the surviving.
200 DEX for hit.
100 LUK for more BB hits and more crits.

I'm not max yet either, so I'm confused about where else to put my stats, pffft.
Back to top Go down
Jokers

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Will post a good clown one sometime but for now...

Amati why arnt you ever online?

PS : I havnt been here in ages!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!   BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUILDS! BUILDS! BUIIILLLLLDDDSSS!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Welcome To The Knights of Fenris! :: Guild Suggestions-
Jump to: