The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help I is Nub ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Hey guys,

So after last night's WoE I found out I can break Emps in about 15-20 sec.

I need to lower that time BAD so I'm willing to pay for any Orc Skel or Desert Wolf cards you guys may have laying around. I haven't really decided on a price yet lol but I'm not exactly wealthy either so >.>

<.<

I'll try my hardest to make it worth while (I could leech as payment, help with quests, help with gear, w/e it takes lol)

Cards obtained so far:

[2/2] Desert Wolf

[6/6] Orc Skel

If anybody has a smithie that can refine i'll pay for that too, I need X2 +10 main gauches (or however you spell that XD) I have the daggers already i just want them refined if possible.

Thanks Guys! ^^ This could bring us closer to obtaining a Prontera castle hopefully in the near future

*EDIT- TY steve for 2 orc skels ^^*
*Another Edit- I bought an orc skel from a vender in payon for 5 mil x.x*
*Third Edit- Ed got desert wolf from OCA*

Last edited by Freyja Grimfang on Sat May 08, 2010 2:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
Soranath

Soranath

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Freyja Grimfang wrote:
Hey guys,

So after last night's WoE I found out I can break Emps in about 15-20 sec.

I need to lower that time BAD so I'm willing to pay for any Orc Skel or Desert Wolf cards you guys may have laying around. I haven't really decided on a price yet lol but I'm not exactly wealthy either so >.>

<.<

I'll try my hardest to make it worth while (I could leech as payment, help with quests, help with gear, w/e it takes lol)

Cards obtained so far:

[1/2] Desert Wolf

[3/6] Orc Skel

If anybody has a smithie that can refine i'll pay for that too, I need X2 +10 main gauches (or however you spell that XD) I have the daggers already i just want them refined if possible.

Thanks Guys! ^^ This could bring us closer to obtaining a Prontera castle hopefully in the near future
you can have my ork skeles form my bow, they aren't helping me at all since I am always using 1800+ shadow arrows
and 15 seconds
EMP = 1 Mill
1 Mill HP gone in 15 seconds is TOOOOO LOOOOONG?!?!?!?!?! WHAT COCAINE ARE YOU SMOKING?!?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO DO THAT ON A STALKER / CHAMP????
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:16 pm

LOL

Well it's slow compared to how fast some of the SinXs in Pront were breaking emps. I feel like I'm going in slow motion.

And that's mighty kind of you steve ^^ You need help with anything in return? I'm kinda broke atm from lending Jon zenny to invest in the yuno castles >.<
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:21 pm

just the 5$ for that dark sword >_<

also u ingame now? or should I just mail them when I farm some zenny for decarding?
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Actually steve hopefully after Jon gets paid on saturday I'm going to be donating for shadow wings for WoE so i'll make sure to get you those 5 GC
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Freyja Grimfang wrote:
Actually steve hopefully after Jon gets paid on saturday I'm going to be donating for shadow wings for WoE so i'll make sure to get you those 5 GC
If I got those I can get my Dark Sword and trade in Ahura for the Gold wings on my Pally
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:35 am

Ezkraiel wrote:
Freyja Grimfang wrote:
If I got those I can get my Dark Sword and trade in Ahura for the Gold wings on my Pally

Trade in Ahura? But, but...! Ahura makes leveling your chars so much easier!
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:08 am

Harukaze wrote:
Ezkraiel wrote:
Freyja Grimfang wrote:

but it sadly doesnt do crap in WOE for me =(
Back to top Go down
Harukaze

Harukaze

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Ezkraiel wrote:
Harukaze wrote:
Ezkraiel wrote:
Freyja Grimfang wrote:

but it sadly doesnt do crap in WOE for me =(

Suit yourself I suppose, Ez. x.x; Hopefully those gold wings will be enough of an improvement for you.
Back to top Go down
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Well they would definitely help your pally steve. MOAR REFLECTS!

Ahura IS nice though for leveling...

Choices choices...
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Freyja Grimfang wrote:

Choices choices...
I dont know what to make next even let alone leveling it to 255 =P
Back to top Go down
EdgarGrimfang

EdgarGrimfang

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Ezkraiel wrote:
Freyja Grimfang wrote:

Choices choices...
I dont know what to make next even let alone leveling it to 255 =P

LORD KNIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTTTT!
Back to top Go down
Soranath

Soranath

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:28 am

Screw that
PALADIN MAN MAN IS HERE TO STAY
Might make a Ninja.... I have love for water escape technique for quite a few reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help I is Nub ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help I is Nub ^^   Help I is Nub ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help I is Nub ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights of Fenris :: Welcome To The Knights of Fenris! :: Help!-
Jump to: