The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Great Job Guildies! Keep up the good work! Remember KoF <3 you!
The Knights of Fenris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Knights of Fenris

This is the forum page for the Knights of Fenris and their allies from the wonderful world of Reign RO :D Enjoy!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyja Grimfang
Admin
Freyja Grimfang

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Code of Conduct For Knights of Fenris Forum

• First and foremost please be courteous to your fellow forum mates/guildies or the wraith of Freyja will be swift :O

• Refrain from vulgar language, yes it slips most times but it is intrusive and rude for the most part, so keep your favorite four letter words to yourself please

• In the case that somebody decides to leave the guild or someone unwelcome joins our forums and starts something, ignore it and let the mods or I deal with it...of course the ban hammer is swifter than you think ;D

• ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING or bashing of any kind, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if you don't like it then don't read it. This is one thing I take very seriously

These rules apply to not only the forums but to the guild as well. If there are any complaints and/or issues with somebody breaking these rules please report it in the report section.

I hate to lay such seriousness into our happy little guild, but things happen and need to be dealt with before they get out of hand.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://kofreignro.rpg-board.net
EdgarGrimfang

EdgarGrimfang

PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ   PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 pm

EdgarGrimfang wrote:
EDGAR GRIMFANG'S CODE OF CONDUCT

-Always be honest with me or any guild mate for that matter. In my eyes, honesty is the best policy.

-Do not ever think you must handle a problem on your own, be this IRL or in game. I cannot speak for everyone, but I myself will always lend a hand. If in doubt, never go it alone.

-Do not start fights and expect the entire guild to get involved to save your face. If you start a fight with anyone, its on you. Now however, if they start it, we will rally to your defense. Punishment can be severe if this leads to full scale war.

-Treat all guild members with respect, for in this guild we are all equals. No one is above or below the other. Never forget this. The newbie is just as important as the max levels are in my opinion.

-By no means are we to ever, and I mean ever cheat, hack, scam, ANYTHING, even it was to benefit the guild. I have an extreme hatred for those things and any player even found attempting will be banned on the spot. If we are to become strong, then let us do it the honest way.

-Always attempt to help first in a situation. Never turn away the newbies asking for help for we all were new at some point in time. It is part of our mission to aid Reign RO in becoming a friendly community that supports unity and sportsmanship.

-We will always come to the aid of our allies, I have made a promise to aid them under any circumstances, if they ask, they will receive.
Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1